Bari Life Sloppy Joe Mix - 7/Box
You'll have to try it to believe it! This vegetarian sloppy joe mix, made with high protein soy, is amazing! Try it on diet toast or an english muffin for a healthy, delicious diet snack. With 15 grams of heart healthy vegetable soy protein per serving, this delicious bariatric entrée makes the perfect high protein, low fat bariatric diet meal. Use as a healthy, high protein change of pace. For guidance on how to use these nutritional protein supplements as part of a healthy weight loss plan click here view our Bariatric Diet Plan.
Suggestions & Taste Tips:
- A perfect meat substitute for Taco Tuesday! Toss with some fresh cilantro and stuff into a low-fat corntaco shell and top with shredded lettuce and your favorite salsa!
- For a quick snack spread on reduced-fat crackers or on diet toast
- Make Spaghetti Squash with meat sauce using Bari Life Sloppy Joe as the sauce
- Enjoy on a bed of lettuce for a light lunch
- Season with some pepper or spice things up with some red pepper flakes!
Sloppy Joe Microwave Directions:
1. Combine contents of package with 5oz. of hot water in medium microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
2. Microwave on high for 3 minutes; then stir. Continue to microwave on high for another 2 to 3 minutes oruntil thick consistency. Check every 1 minute and stir.
3. Stir and allow 1 to 2 minutes rest time. Enjoy!
Sloppy Joe Stovetop Directions:
1. Combine contents of package with 5oz. of hot water in sauce pan.
3. Bring to a boil using medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or untilthickened, stir frequently.
Ingredients: Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy), Tomato Powder, Flavor [(Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vegetable Oil (Palm)], Soy Protein, Vegetable Broth Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Salt, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spices, Sunflower Oil), Red Bell Peppers, Dehydrated Onions, Chili Pepper, Salt, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Fructose, Gum Blend (Acacia, Xanthan, Guar), Calcium Caseinate, Potassium Citrate, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Annatto, Caramel, Sucralose, Natural Celery Flavor, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.
Allergens: Contains wheat, soy and milk. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
More About NoReviewsC:Actually I find it very salty.Commented 1 week ago