Bari Life Vegetable Chili- 7/Box
This new zesty chili with beans lets you experience the savory, bold taste of chili at only 100 calories per serving with no saturated fats or cholesterol! This satisfying entrée tastes great, and provides 15 grams of soy protein which makes it work well with many healthy eating plans, particularly those following weight loss surgery. If you're looking for an ideal entrée to spice up your nights, this vegetarian chili is an excellent choice! For guidance on how to use these nutritional protein supplements as part of a healthy weight loss plan click here view our Bariatric Diet Plan.
Suggestions & Taste Tips:
- Enjoy on a bed of lettuce for a light lunch
- Season with some pepper or spice things up with some red pepper flakes!
Vegetable Chili Microwave Directions:
1. Combine contents of package with 5 to 6 ounces of hot water into medium microwave safe bowl. Stirthoroughly.
2. Microwave for 1 minute, then stir. Continue to microwave for 3 additional minutes stirring in between eachminute or until thick consistency (it should be quite thick).
3. Allow 1 minute to set in microwave before removing. Enjoy!
Vegetable Chili Stovetop Directions:
1. Combine contents of package with 5 to 6 ounces of hot water in sauce pan.
3. Bring to a boil using medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened,stir frequently.
Ingredients: Textured Vegetable Protein, Red Beans, Soy Protein, Chili Pepper, Salt, Spices, Dehydrated Onions and Garlic, Tomato Powder, Flavor [(hydrolyzed soy protein, thiamine hydrochloride), vegetable oil (palm)], Red Bell Peppers, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Citric Acid, Gum Blend (Arabic, Xanthan, Guar).
Allergens: Contains wheat, soy and milk. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
This applies to all five entrees. Leave out a fourth of the salt you are using now and you will have great meals.
Reviewed 1 month ago