Low Calorie – 90 calories per serving
High Protein – 15 grams per serving
Low Sugar – 1 gram per serving
Quick and Easy to Make
For guidance on how to use this item as part of a healthy weight loss plan click here view our Bariatric Diet Plan.
Milk Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder processed with Alkali, Fructose, Saladizer, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, d-Calcium Panthothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin.
Contains soy and milk. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts and treenuts.
- Pour contents of package into a glass
- Add 6-8 ounces of cold water or cold milk, stir until dissolved
- Pour contents of package into a glass or dessert dish
- Add 4 ounces of cold water or milk, stir until dissolved
- Cover and set in refrigerator for a few minutes
For thicker and creamier pudding/shakes that are still healthy, try using skim milk or unsweetened almond milk in place of water.