Fresh Lemonade Flavor
Flavorful, but not too sweet. Bari Life’s new lemonade flavor will never get old and will make taking your vitamins effortless and delicious! Mix the powder into 8 – 10 ounces of water for a nice, mild taste.
Not just a new flavor, but the texture is new too! We’ve taken texture to a new level with our new and improved powder. You will get 1,500 mg of calcium as citrate and it’s completely undetectable by taste!
- 1500mg Calcium Citrate
- 45mg Iron
- 6,000 IU Vitamin D
- 1000 MCG B12
- No other vitamin supplementation needed!
- Meets or exceeds all of the ASMBS Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Designed for easiest absorption for the first 4-6 weeks following weight loss surgery
- Mixes easily with water and helps you stay hydrated while getting vitamins at the same time
This modular formula easily adapts to patients needs and it meets or exceeds the clinical practice guidelines set by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS), making it truly complete.
Until recently practitioners have been in search for the magic combination of supplements to fend off and prevent deficiencies for their patients. Often, bariatric patients are left with a shopping cart full of supplements and a complicated schedule to follow. Healthcare professionals are asking too much of patients with this approach. Patients are more compliant and develop fewer deficiencies on Bari Life. Learn More Here!
Delicious Mixing Suggestions
How Much Do I Take?
- Non-Surgical and Pre-Surgical Patients: 1 scoop/daily
- Adjustable Gastric Band: 1 scoop/daily
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy: 2 scoops/daily (1 in the morning & 1 at night)
- Gastric Bypass: 2 scoops/daily (1 in the morning & 1 at night)
- Duodenal Switch: 3 scoops/daily (1 in the morning, 1 around lunch & 1 at night)
One scoop of powder contains:
Vitamin A: 5,000 IU, Vitamin C: 60mg, Vitamin D: 3,000 IU, Vitamin E: 100 IU, Vitamin K: 120mcg, Thiamine: 3mg, Riboflavin: 4mg, Niacin: 20mg, Vitamin B6: 4mg, Folic Acid: 200mcg, Vitamin B12: 500mcg, Biotin: 300mcg, Pantothenic Acid: 20mg, Calcium: 1000mg, Iron: 22.5mg, Iodine: 150mcg, Magnesium: 400mg, Zinc: 15mg, Selenium: 70 mcg, Copper: 1mg, Manganese: 2mg, Chromium: 120mcg, Molybdenum: 100mcg
This Also Comes In A Tablet Form!
For the first 4-6 weeks after your weight loss surgery the Complete Bariatric Multivitamin Powder is the very best form for taking your vitamins. After the first month or two you may want to try something new. That’s why we made sure to create the same great formula in a Tablet form. One scoop of Bari Life Complete Bariatric Multivitamin Powder has the same content as three Bari Life Complete Bariatric Multivitamin Tablets.