Low Calorie – 80 calories per serving
High Protein – 15 grams per serving
Low Fat – 0.5 grams per serving
Quick and Easy to Make
For guidance on how to use this item as part of a healthy weight loss plan click here view our Bariatric Diet Plan.
Milk Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Fructose, Cream Cheese Powder, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Citrate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Vanillin, Vanilla Powder, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Panthothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin.
Contains soy and milk. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts and treenuts.
- Pour contents of package into a glass
- Add 6-8 ounces of cold water or cold milk, stir until dissolved
- Pour contents of package into a glass or dessert dish
- Add 4 ounces of cold water or milk, stir until dissolved
- Cover and set in refrigerator for a few minutes
For thicker and creamier pudding/shakes that are still healthy, try using skim milk or unsweetened almond milk in place of water.