Traveler Vitamins – 60 Day
What happens if you’re busy and on the go, you still need to fill your body with the proper vitamins and minerals… When it comes to bariatric surgery people mostly focus on one thing: Weight Loss. They tend to forget about what it takes to stay healthy and what’s involved in supporting the life after surgery. That’s why the essential vitamin packs are so critical. Bariatric surgery isn’t just about losing weight – it’s about becoming healthier than ever, and being healthy means providing your body with the right nutrients.
That’s why we created the Traveler 60 – Watermelon Bundle 🍉
We stacked together 3 essential supplements to give total support for the life after bariatric surgery — even when your constantly on the move. More specifically, here’s what you get:
1. Four Boxes Complete Bariatric Multivitamin Powder – Watermelon
- Complete formula (with calcium and iron!) that meets every aspect of the ASMBS Guidelines so you know you’re getting what you need
- Clinically proven to decrease the development of vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- All-In-One formula making it the most convenient regimen available
- Individual packets of powder multivitamin for easy on-the-go consumption (120 packets total)
2. Multi-Probiotics 60ct.
- 15 billion CFUs for a high total count of cultures
- 8 different potent and robust strains for total gut health
- 1 capsule per day for ease of use
3. Two Bottles Hair, Skin & Nails
- A perfect mix of micronutrients to improve the strength, brightness and appearance of hair
- Additional Biotin to reduce hair loss
- Clinically proven to improve skin moisture for healthy, glowing skin
- Backed by scientifically proven ingredients for real results
How To Use
Vitamins need to be taken daily, and we know that can become intrusive to your daily life. That’s why our multivitamin formula is an all-inclusive formula, so that it doesn’t control your day.
For Watermelon Powder: Our individual powder vitamin packets are convenient and easy to stash in your purse or backpack for the day. Add the packet to a bottle of water or your favorite beverage. Since it’s easy to drink it helps with your hydration goal for the day, too! You can mix our vitamin powder in yogurt and even eat it plain, like a pixie stick, which makes it a wonderful option for non-pill takers.
Check out the Directions tab to learn about the recommended dosage for the tablet.
So unless you have an existing deficiency that needs treatment, you don’t need any additional supplements for vitamins! Our multivitamin powder is ideal for the first 4-6 months post bariatric surgery since it’s the easiest to absorb while the body is healing from surgery!
There are some ramifications from having bariatric surgery because it affects the GI tract to some extent. The GI tract is where the “good bacteria” live in our bodies.
This is important because our gut health is hugely responsible for our overall immune system. A stronger immune system means we can fend off colds, the flu and other antigenic conditions.
There are 2 important aspects to a Probiotic Supplement:
1. Overall culture count – displayed in Colony Forming Units (CFUs)
2. Diversity of cultures
The Overall Culture Count is important because the absolute volume of good bacteria that we are sending to our gut via Probiotic Supplement has to be high enough. If there’s not enough in total in the supplement then there’s no benefit, really.
The Diversity of Cultures is important because consuming probiotics with a diverse grouping of good bacteria strains creates a better environment to develop the optimal bacterial balance in the gut.
For Probiotic: Take the 1 capsule of Multi-Probiotics in the morning or in the evening so it doesn’t interfere with the middle of your day.
Hair, Skin & Nails
If you’ve had bariatric surgery you know that hair loss can be a big problem and concern following surgery.
Supplementing with Biotin plays a major role in overall hair health and production. In addition to Biotin, our Hair, Skin and Nails supplement has additional nutrients to support healthy skin and strong nails.
For Hair, Skin & Nails: Take formula either in the morning or in the evening so that you don’t have to worry about it throughout the day.