Introducing The Bariatric Chef
100 delicious, dietitian developed recipes to help you lose weight, keep it off and enjoy every single bite.
Generally speaking, bariatric patients travel 1 of 2 meal-planning paths:
- They analyze a small handful of recipes that taste pretty good and fit within their diet, so eat them over and over again.
- They let their intuition guide them by eating only “healthy foods” and they assume they’re staying on track.
Here’ the problem…
If all you have is a handful of recipes you will get tired of them. That’s a fact. Even if you loved the recipe when you first tried it, over time you’ll get sick of it and will no longer taste good to you. But constantly coming up with new recipes and running the numbers to make sure they fit your diet is too time consuming.
And if you simply assume that your meals work with your diet, but you don’t actually know that they are balanced and have the right macronutrient breakdown then you are exposing yourself to serious risk of stalled weight loss. Or even worse, weight regain.
The good news: there is a third path.
You don’t don’t have to be a dietitian to know how to structure your meals with balanced calories and macronutrients. You certainly don’t have to be a professional chef to make balanced meals that are so tempting your entire family will want a serving.
The Bariatric Chef delivers on variety and at the same time carefully calculated nutritional information so that you can mix it up without the consequences of stalled weight loss. Seriously, who wants to eat the same the day after day?
In fact, The Bariatric Chef does all of the work for you and delivers delicious meals with pre-calculated calories and macronutrients to keep you on track.
More specifically, here’s what you’ll get…
- The formula that determines whether a diet will cause weight loss or stalled weight loss
- The truth about calories and macronutrients — how you can eat the foods you love and still stay on track with your weight loss
- How to build flexibility into your diet and plan for the “unplanned” meals
- 100 dietitian developed recipes that are perfectly balanced to fit into a bariatric weight loss diet
- Options for every part of the day like breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and desserts
- A la Carte recipes for single-meal cooking
- Bulk cooking for effortless meal planning (cook once and eat for a week!)
- Balanced recipes with the calories and macronutrients calculated for you so you don’t have to do the math
Tempting recipes like…
Easy Chicken Tikka Masala
Fully Loaded Peppers
Immediate access to complete dietary control…
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, better spirits, and knowing that you’re getting healthier every day…
Stop worrying about what you’re going to have for dinner and if you’re staying on track with your diet or not. We can end the doubt once and for all. Enhance your repertoire with enticing recipes that keep you satisfied and on the right path.
It may not feel like it, but have all the tools you need to achieve successful and sustainable weight loss right now. You just need to be shown how to use them. That’s what we are here to do. We are here to show you how to apply your tools so that you can get the most out of your bariatric surgery.
Most patients float through post-op life hoping and guessing that their meals are healthy, balanced and keeping them on target. Don’t follow them — why leave so much up to chance? It’s time to stop playing the game and start winning it by losing the excess weight and get back to living your life.
Your diet shouldn’t dictate your life, it should enhance it. It’s time to start enjoying this new life…
After all, that’s why you had bariatric surgery in the first place, isn’t it?