Simply Chocolate Natural Whey Protein
When it comes to supplements Whey protein is one of the most recommended items by bariatric professionals. It's digested quickly, absorbed efficiently, and easy on the taste buds. Supplementing your diet with whey protein has been proven to aid in fat loss while maintaining lean muscle mass and improves insulin levels.
When we decided to create our own custom formulation we knew we needed to offer the most delicious product made of only the best ingredients. This is great because:
- 100% whey isolate provides the highest quality protein money can buy. Compare this to a whey concentrate where it's impossible to know exactly what you're getting in terms of protein by weight. Not so with isolate -- you're getting the purest whey protein money can buy (90%+ protein by weight)
- Whey Protein Isolate has been processed more than concentrate so that virtually all lactose is removed. Since many people have an intolerance to lactose to some degree, this means no more upset stomachs!
- Whey Protein Isolate mixes extremely well for a smooth, delicious taste
- The decadent chocolate flavor is irresistibly creamy and goes well in countless protein shake recipes
You may be asking yourself, why natural whey protein? Furthermore, Bari Life Natural Whey is not the only 100% whey protein isolate available, so why choose it?
There is a bit of controversy over the potential harm from recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH) or recombinant bovine somatotropin (rBST) to increase milk production. While consuming milk from cows that were injected with these hormones may not be quite as bad as it was initially believed, there is still evidence that it's better not to! 
CROSS FLOW, ULTRA COLD MICRO FILTRATION
PREVENTS PROTEIN "DENATURING"
One way many companies create a whey protein isolate is to put a whey concentrate through what's called an "ion exchange." This creates a less complete product because whey protein is made up of smaller molecules called "subfractions." The ion exchange process removes several key subfractions and denatures the whey protein.
The superior way to produce whey isolate is using lower temperatures to ensure the protein stays "undenatured." This makes the protein much more effective and much higher quality.
What About Taste?
SMOOTH FLAVOR, NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS, FREE of MSG
Bari Life Natural Whey is naturally sweetened using stevia. Stevia is a sweetener that is derived from Stevia Rebaudiana.
- Improves insulin resistance 
- Helps manage blood glucose levels
- Maintain healthy kidneys
Lastly, Bari Life uses zero monosodium glutamate (MSG) in Natural Whey, a common chemical used to improve the taste of some food and supplements. While it may not be as harmful as some believe, Natural Whey tastes great without it, so why add yet another chemical when it's not needed?
 Frestedt JL, Zenk JL, Kuskowski MA, Ward LS, Bastian ED. A whey-protein supplement increases fat loss and spares lean muscle in obese subjects: a randomized human clinical study. Nutr Metab 2008; 5:8
 Anton SD, Martin CK, Han H, Coulon S, Cefalu WT, Geiselman P, Williamson DA. Effects of stevia, aspartame, and sucrose on food intake, satiety, and postprandial glucose and insulin levels. Appetite 2010; 55(1): 37–43
 Ozbayer C, Kurt H, Kalender S, Ozden H, Gunes HV, Basaran A, Cakmak EA, Civi K, Kalender Y, Degirmenci I. Effects of Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni) extract and N-nitro-L-arginine on renal function and ultrastructure of kidney cells in experimental type 2 Diabetes. J Med Food 2011; 14(10):1215-22
You may also be interested in the following product(s)