The Post-Surgery Vitamin Kit
The vitamins you need immediately after surgery
After surgery, you need time to rest and recover, that’s when you want everything on auto-pilot so you can concentrate on healing.
Grab our Post-Op Vitamin Starter Kit full of everything you need to get back to your healthy self after surgery.
PLUS: Get over $100 worth of free digital downloads and bonuses with every kit.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Complete Bariatric Vitamin Formula – 30 Day Supply
- Bariatric Balance Probiotics – 30 Tablets
- Vitamin B1 – 100 Tablets
What's included in the Post-Op Starter Kit
COMPLETE BARIATRIC VITAMIN FORMULA POWDER
- Powdered form, just add water
- Includes all the Vitamins, Minerals, Iron and Calcium Citrate you need
- Delicious Watermelon flavor
- Promotes hydration after surgery
BARIATRIC BALANCE PROBIOTIC
- Vegetarian capsule
- 1 capsule per day enough to restore normal gut health
- 8 different bacteria
- 15 billion colony forming units (CFU’s)
- Small tablet easy-to-swallow
- Supports energy metabolism and nervous system health
- It may improve digestive muscle tone
- 1 tablet a day gives 100mg B1
- Reputed to be a mosquito and insect repellent when 100mg or more is taken daily
- Improve dental post-operative and dry socket pain and healing
- 100 tablets
Every start kit also comes with these free bonuses:
- Pureed Diet Meal Plans: 12 delicious pureed meals with shopping lists and step by step instructions perfect for you after surgery to let your stomach heal.
- Ultimate Post Op Guide: Discover the 4-phase diet that’s best for you, sample meal plans for each phase and how long it takes to recover in this 20 page guide.
- 5 Tips to Avoid Slow Weight Loss: Worried about hitting a weight loss plateau? Or not losing weight fast enough post surgery? Read this handy guide from a certified nutritionist on how to get back on track losing those pounds.
- 1 Year after Gastric Sleeve Diet: Once the honeymoon phase of your diet is over, read this simple article to learn how to get back to basics with your diet, including what your calories, protein, carbohydrates and fats should look like 1 year after your gastric sleeve.
- Dumping Syndrome Diet: Learn why dumping syndrome is so common, what foods tend to be problematic and cause dumping syndrome and good foods to eat to avoid it.
- 7 Bariatric Calculators: Easily calculate your Body Mass Index, Base Metabolic Rate, your total calories burnt per day, calories to eat per day, what macronutrients you need, your estimated weight loss by procedure and your vitamin intake with our simple online calculators.