Questions? Call Toll Free: 1-855-438-6527
Each item in your order is sold by Bari Life Bariatric Supplements. Items for shipment to states outside of Tennessee may be subject to taxes. The recipient of the shipment is responsible for all state fees where applicable.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Conditions of Use of the Bari Life Bariatric Supplements website. Pursuant to those terms, title and risk of loss for the items transfer to the recipient upon delivery to the carrier.
Returns And Exchanges
- All food sales are final and may not be returned or exchanged.
- We do not accept opened products for return. This includes all vitamin supplements, food and beverage products.
- The item/s must be returned within 30 days of the purchase to qualify for a complete refund.
- Your item/s must be in the original unused condition to qualify for a complete refund.
- In the case of a return you are responsible for the shipping costs.
- In the case of a manufacturer defect please email email@example.com OR call 1-855-438-6527.
- Unopened vitamin supplements may be exchanged.
- The item/s must be exchanged within 30 days of the purchase to qualify for an exchange.
- Your item/s must be in the original unused condition to qualify for an exchange.
- In the case of an exchange you are responsible for the shipping costs.
- All food sales are final and may not be exchanged (even if unopened).
When available we offer samples of our vitamins. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a sample. In the email please include all appropriate information such as your name and shipping address.
How to Return/Exchange an Item
1. Please email email@example.com to specify your request.
2. Mail the item to:
505 Milwaukee Way
Knoxville, TN 37932
Returns Department Tracking #
3. Please include the reason for your return/exchange and the original receipt in the package.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee that can be deducted from your refund in the case of a return or exchange.
There is no refund on the original shipping and handling that you paid at the time of purchase.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
We ship to all 50 states and Canada!
UPS and USPS
- All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Orders placed before 11:00 am EST Monday-Friday will typically be shipped the same day.
- All orders are delivered Monday-Friday.
- Once the package leaves our facility the package can take up to 5-7 business days to reach its final destination. Your delivery date arrival is just an ESTIMATE and is not always exact.
- All packages are shipped using the United States Postal Service (USPS) or through UPS. Each method of shipment contains methods of delivery confirmation and tracking. Once the third-party company has established the pick-up of a shipment from our warehouse the terms of the transaction are then void, and Bari Life is not responsible for compensation of lost or stolen product. All concerns will then be addressed to the appropriate third-party for attempted reimbursement.
Holiday Shipping Policy
Our delivery schedule is dependent on the UPS & USPS delivery schedule. Please visit the UPS website for UPS orders to view the holidays that UPS observes. Please visit the USPS website for USPS orders to view the holidays that USPS observes. There will be no deliveries on the observed holidays.
UPS and USPS provides a tracking number for your package. We will update your order with the tracking information via email if you provide an email address upon checkout. This will enable you to easily track your package.
Negotiated shipping rates will be applied to all orders (EXCLUDING HAWAII, ALASKA and CANADA: Standard rates apply for orders outside the continental United States). FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100.00 (EXCLUDING HAWAII, ALASKA and CANADA). Same day shipping applies to orders placed before 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Orders placed after 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. Shipping carriers for orders that are eligible for free shipping will be selected at Bari Life’s discretion (either USPS or UPS).
If an item goes on backorder we will ship you the items that are in stock. When the back order item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Your privacy is important to us! We take all measures and precautions to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information required for your order. This includes your:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, to help us know what web browsers people are using and to find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Security & Storage
Only your billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data
Have a question for us? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible!