We’re here to help!
Have a question?
Have a question for us? Call Toll Free: 1-855-438-6527 or fill out the form and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible!
- If it is your first time purchasing the product you have a 30 day window to return the product back if you are unhappy with your purchase.
- The item/s must be returned within 30 days of the purchase to qualify for a refund.
- In the case of a return you are responsible for the shipping costs.
- Your return will be processed once we receive the item back. This excludes any original shipping costs.
- In the case of a manufacturer defect please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1-855-438-6527.
- Unopened vitamin supplements may be exchanged.
- The item/s must be exchanged within 30 days of the purchase to qualify for an exchange.
- Your item/s must be in the original unused condition to qualify for an exchange.
- In the case of an exchange you are responsible for the shipping costs.
When available we offer samples of our vitamins. Please email us at email@example.com to request a sample. In the email please include all appropriate information such as your name and shipping address.
How to Return/Exchange an Item
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to specify your request.
2. Mail the item to:
505 Milwaukee Way
Knoxville, TN 37932
Returns Department Tracking #
3. Please include the reason for your return/exchange and the original receipt in the package.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee that can be deducted from your refund in the case of a return or exchange.
There is no refund on the original shipping and handling that you paid at the time of purchase.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Each item in your order is sold by Bari Life Bariatric Supplements. Items for shipment to states outside of Tennessee may be subject to taxes. The recipient of the shipment is responsible for all state fees where applicable.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Conditions of Use of the Bari Life Bariatric Supplements website. Pursuant to those terms, title and risk of loss for the items transfer to the recipient upon delivery to the carrier.
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
UPS and USPS
- All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Orders placed before 11:00 am EST Monday-Friday will typically be shipped the same day.
- All orders are delivered Monday-Friday.
- Once the package leaves our facility the package can take up to 5-7 business days to reach its final destination. Your delivery date arrival is just an ESTIMATE and is not always exact.
- All packages are shipped using the United States Postal Service (USPS) or through UPS. Each method of shipment contains methods of delivery confirmation and tracking. Once the third-party company has established the pick-up of a shipment from our warehouse the terms of the transaction are then void, and Bari Life is not responsible for compensation of lost or stolen product. All concerns will then be addressed to the appropriate third-party for attempted reimbursement.
Holiday Shipping Policy
Our delivery schedule is dependent on the UPS & USPS delivery schedule. Please visit the UPS website for UPS orders to view the holidays that UPS observes. Please visit the USPS website for USPS orders to view the holidays that USPS observes. There will be no deliveries on the observed holidays.
UPS and USPS provides a tracking number for your package. We will update your order with the tracking information via email if you provide an email address upon checkout. This will enable you to easily track your package.
Negotiated shipping rates will be applied to all orders (EXCLUDING HAWAII, ALASKA and CANADA: Standard rates apply for orders outside the continental United States). FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100.00 (EXCLUDING HAWAII, ALASKA and CANADA). Same day shipping applies to orders placed before 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Orders placed after 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time will be shipped the following business day. Shipping carriers for orders that are eligible for free shipping will be selected at Bari Life’s discretion (either USPS or UPS).
If an item goes on backorder we will ship you the items that are in stock. When the back order item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information required for your order. This includes your:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, to help us know what web browsers people are using and to find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: April 1, 2022
The Bari-Life mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Bari-Life (“Bari-Life”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Bari-Life’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Bari-Life through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, abandoned cart, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Bari-Life. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18557840123 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Bari-Life mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18557840123 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Security & Storage
Only your billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your credit card data.