Top 5 bariatric friendly gifts to keep you happy, healthy and motivated!
Whether you’re shopping for someone who had bariatric surgery 10 years ago, someone about to have bariatric surgery or that special someone who has maintained healthy weight loss this year, consider it handled. There is no need to wreck your diet and fitness goals with these AMAZING health gadgets and health friendly food options! These items are sure to get any person motivated for weight loss and maintain a healthy lifestyle in 2015 and beyond.
1. Better ‘n Peanut Butter- In search for the perfect stocking stuffer? Look no further! This all-natural, delicious peanut butter spread has 85% less fat and 40% fewer calories than regular peanut butter. If you think you are going to have to sacrifice taste, think again. It tastes just as good as traditional! Available in six amazing flavors from original to chocolate and even maple bacon! Where to find: Target, RiteAid, Kroger and Trader Joe locations nationwide or visit http://www.betternpeanutbutter.com/storeLocator.php
2. Custom Inspiration Bracelet- We thought this was the most beautiful way to motivate someone who is working toward a goal or to celebrate their fitness accomplishment – whether that be weight loss goals or the date of their first 5k. What a wonderful present! Where to find: Erica Sara Designs custom inspiration bracelet ericasara.com
3. Livliga’s Portion Control Dinnerware- This wonderful company has created a suite of patented tableware that guides the user to put the right portions of food on their plates. Each piece of Livliga portion control dinnerware is designed to look striking as a suite of dishware.
In addition to its beautiful design the 4 piece place setting is right-sized which means they are smaller than the average dinnerware sold today. All are proportionally designed with wide rims so when you put the right-sized food portions on your plate and in your bowl or mug it will look like “enough” so that at the end of your meal you will feel satisfied. Where to find: Livliga-Vivente Portion Control Dinnerware – 4 Piece, Single Place Setting www.livligahome.com/default.asp
4. Bari Life Non-Chewable Multivitamin with Vanilla Scent and Hair Skin & Nail Pack– “I have compared several different combinations of vitamins that supplied the required nutrients that I need after my sleeve surgery. These vitamins are by far the most cost effective and combine all the needed supplements in the fewest amount of pills! Would recommend to anyone!” – Thomas, Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy Patient, review of Multivitamin Tablets Hair Skin & Nail testimonial- “When my hair started to fall out and my nails thinning I saw this and tried it. After the first 2 weeks my hair started to come back in. My hair stylist asked me what I was doing. My hair is now just as full as it was before my surgery”- Grandma02, Bariatric Surgery Patient Thinning Hair, weak nails and loose skin are common side effects of bariatric surgery. Support healthy hair skin and nails from the inside out with the Bari Life Hair Skin & Nail Pack– Scientifically formulated be used with the Bari Life multivitamin line to provide optimal amounts of essential nutrients such as biotin, iron and omega fatty acids to help improve these areas. Bari Life vitamins are the bomb plain and simple. 🙂
5. Obesity Action Coalition (OAC) Membership- Why Join the OAC? Because it’s the ONLY National non-profit organization out there fighting for the individual affected by obesity. For just $20/year, you can be a part of the growing movement to stand-up for the individual affected by obesity. Plus, you will receive some valuable and exciting membership benefits. Your membership can make a difference in education, advocacy and combating weight bias for the millions of adults and children affected by obesity.
Benefits You Receive as an Individual Member
- Official welcome letter and membership card
- Annual subscription to the OAC’s official publication, Your Weight Matters Magazine
- Subscriptions to OAC Members Make a Difference and Obesity Action Alert monthly e-newsletters
- Ability to purchase Educational Add-ons
- Bias Buster Alerts, alerting specifically to issues of weight bias
- Immediate Advocacy Alerts on urgent issues and access to the OAC’s expert advocacy team
- Ability to lend your voice to the cause
Learn more and visit: http://www.obesityaction.org/get-involved/membership/individual-membership
Happy and Healthy Holidays from your Bari Life Team!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to share feedback!