Bariatric surgery is a journey. Surgery is certainly the beginning of the journey, but the end…it’s not so well defined.
Being a bariatric patient is like developing a skill. Below are resources to help you learn that skill so you can get the best results possible at every stage of your journey.
- The Ultimate Bariatric Pre-Op Diet
- Bariatric Vitamin Calculator
- Gastric Sleeve Pre-Op Diet: How to prepare for your surgery day
- How much weight do you lose after bariatric surgery?
- How to shrink your liver before bariatric surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Regrets – 5 Things I Wish I had Known
- The Ultimate 4 Phase Post-Op Diet Guide
- Bariatric Vitamin Quickstart Guide
- Drinking Alcohol after Bariatric Surgery
- How to Evaluate Bariatric Vitamins
- How Long Does It Take to Recover from Bariatric Surgery?
- 1 Year After Gastric Sleeve Surgery: What your diet should look like.
- 2-Week Pouch Reset Diet
- 5-Day Pouch Reset Diet
- 13 Single Serving Recipes You Need in Your Bariatric Life
- Get Back to Basics and Stop Weight Gain After Bariatric Surgery
- How to Restart Weight Loss After Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Recipe Library (full instructions and videos)